What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Mailing address, Phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use an SSL certificate
We only provide articles and information, and we never ask for personal or private information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
It won’t affect the users experience
Third Party Disclosure
We may transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties. We may also transfer your identifiable information, but only to trusted third parties
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
This site may employ Google Analytics advertising features that collect data about your traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers as well as data collected through standard Google Analytics implementation. We make every effort to adhere to Google Analytics Advertising policies.
We will not facilitate the merger of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature.
We reserve the right to test, turn-on or turn-off any of the Google Analytics features from time to time without explicit announcement or disclosure.
By utilizing certain Google Analytics Advertising Features, we are required to disclose the following information:
- This site may employ Google Analytics Display Advertising features.
- This site and other third-party vendors may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together.
- Visitors to our out site can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features used, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out).